A user role defines permissions for users to perform a group of tasks. In a default WordPress installation there are some predefined roles with a predefined set of permissions. These roles are Super Admin, Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, and Subscriber. Each roles has a certain number of set tasks it is allowed to perform that are known as “capabilities”. There are numerous capabilities including “moderate_comments”, “publish_posts”, and “edit_users”. Although every role has a predefined set of capabilities, new capabilities can be added and removed from each role. User roles are very handy when it comes to multi-author WordPress sites.
As far as the default roles are concerned the Super Admin has the highest level of access while the subscriber has the least. The subscriber role only allows the user to read posts but not write anything. The Contributor can write posts but not publish them. The author role can write and publish their own posts while Editors can do the same for their own posts as well as others. The administrator has access to all administration features within a single site and the Super Admin has access to the entire network if it exists.
This random sampling of Dutch surnames is sorted by surname, with the tussenvoegsel following the name after a comma. Meanings are provided where known. See Category:Dutch-language surnames and Category:Surnames of Frisian origin for surnames with their own pages.
- Baas – The Boss
- Bakker – Baker
- Beek, van – From the brook
- Beekhof – garden brook
- Beenhouwer – Butcher
- Bijl, van der – “from the axe” – i.e. descended from woodcutters (lumberjacks)
- Bos – Forest
- Berg, van der – From the cliff, mountain
- Berkenbosch- birch wood, a grove of birch trees
- Boer, de – the Farmer
- Boogaard – from the orchard, Americanised as Bogart
- Boogman – Bowman, Archer
First, review the following
• Keep a copy of your email in your account – If your app asks you if you want to “keep mail on the server” during setup, select “yes,” or your email will be deleted from your account when it’s downloaded.
• Backing up your email? Some apps default to only download a preview or snippet of your emails until an email is opened. Make sure your app is set to download the full contents of your email for offline use.
• Limitations for large folders – Folders containin
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!